Personal training sessions are a great way to introduce you to the fundamental movements of CrossFit before joining the group classes. They can also help to radically increase your fitness progress. By working in a one-on-one environment a CrossFit trainer can assess all aspects of your fitness and prioritise areas in which you need work. A specific training program will be designed for you which will focus on your personal goals. You will also receive dietary advice and meal plans as we feel this is equally as important as the training, for your energy, recovery, weight loss and health!
Why choose Personal Training?
There are a number of possible reasons for choosing personal training over the CrossFit group classes. Personal training is the best choice when:
1. Your goals are very specific, such as preparing for a particular competitive event
2. You have no previous exercise experience and have been largely sedentary
3. You have certain biomechanical problems or injuries
4. You prefer or require the privacy, personal attention and additional accountability of one-on-one training
5. You are looking to work on specific skills, eg. weightlifting, or require individualized training.