WHEN: Thursdays at 4:30pm during school term.
AGES: 5 – 12 years
COST: $18 per child per session or $150 for the 10 week term, 1 class a week.
.Classes go for 45mins and numbers are capped at 16 per class.
• Children develop new skills such as how to lift correctly and safely, how to climb a rope, gymnastics, flexibility, agility, balance, coordination and strength.
• Promotes teamwork, communication and social interaction.
• Fun, challenging and motivating environment.
• Builds confidence.
• Excellent cross-training for other sports.
• Helps them grow up healthy, strong and have a life long love of exercise, thus avoiding the common problems associated with childhood inactivity and obesity.
Warm-up, Stretching and Mobility 10 mins
Movements and Skills Practice 10 mins
Workout 10 mins
Game 10 mins
Warm-down 5 mins