Mid Mountains CrossFit is a CrossFit Kids Affiliate. All our teens classes are specifically designed for their age and are run by a certified CrossFit Kids trainer.
MID MOUNTAINS TEENS (12 – 17 years)
WHEN: Tuesdays and Fridays at 4:30pm during school term.
AGES: 12 – 17 years
COST: $12/session or $10/session for 2 sessions per week.
Classes go for one hour and numbers are capped at 15 per class.
Our Teens classes are all run by a certified CrossFit Kids trainer. These classes are specifically programmed for Teens and their development. Brilliant way to improve strength and endurance for all sports while teaching them to live healthier lifestyles!
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM:
• Children develop new skills such as how to lift correctly and safely, how to climb a rope, gymnastics, flexibility, agility, balance, coordination and strength.
• Promotes teamwork, communication and social interaction.
• Fun, challenging and motivating environment.
• Builds confidence.
• Excellent cross-training for other sports.
• Helps them grow up healthy, strong and have a life long love of exercise, thus avoiding the common problems associated with childhood inactivity and obesity.